One of the most revolutionary concepts to build more muscle and recover faster to have emerged in recent years in sports medicine research is increasing the number of stem cells in your body naturally. Top bodybuilders and other professional athletes are making stem cell therapy part of their regimen to maximize muscle growth and recovery. Some of the biggest names in bodybuilding have discovered the benefits of stem cell enhancement – including seven-time 212 Mr. Olympia Flex Lewis and eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman.
The same emerging science to maximize muscle growth and recovery that bodybuilding icons like Flex Lewis and Ronnie Coleman have benefited from can be part of your regimen with STEMTROPIN – a natural stem cell and GH-boosting formula that is at the forefront of stem cell research and muscle-building and rejuvenation science.
Stem Cells for Greater Muscle Growth
Stem cells are the body’s raw materials that have the ability to develop into many different cell types, from muscle cells to our body cells and organs. Tissue regeneration has been found to be the most important use of stem cells. Stem cell therapy, often referred to as regenerative medicine, enhances the repair process in injured and damaged tissue, such as tendon, ligaments and muscle.
Muscle stem cells are found in skeletal muscle cells and can self-renew and have the ability to generate the rise of muscle cells to help regenerate damaged muscle tissue and potentially enhance muscle growth. The regenerative process requires the activation of satellite cells often referred to as muscle stem cells.
New Research: Enhancing Muscle Stem Cell Activation
A new study published on March 1, 2022 in the journal Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise found that resistance training can activate muscle satellite cells (SC). This new study reported that one bout of concentric/eccentric exercise with damaging eccentric overload can activate SC.
“Eccentric overload during leg extension exercise induced significant SC activation, increases in SC content and SC number” in muscle (type II myofibers, the researchers concluded.
More new, exciting research published on March 7, 2022 in the journal Biogerontology reported new “practical ways to enhance muscle stem cell activation,” including the use of dietary supplements and certain pharmaceuticals. It was reported in this new study that ferulic acid, a polyphenol, can enhance muscle stem cell function. Ferulic acid can directly act on satellite cells by inhibiting the effects of reactive oxygen species (ROS), providing antioxidant protection. Ferulic acid also enhances the upregulation of sirtuin 1 (SIRT1). An important regulator of satellite cells is SIRT1. Ferulic acid can enhance muscle stem cell activation and proliferation by upregulation of SIRT1 activity.
Sea buckthorn, found in STEMTROPIN, is a shrub native to China and parts of Europe. It contains many medicinal phytonutrients and compounds. Sea buckthorn extracts are a concentrated source of polyphenols, including ferulic acid, and has been clinically proven to boost stem cell production by 20% within two hours of ingestion.
- Calabrese EJ, Calabrese V. Enhancing health span: muscle stem cells and hormesis. Biogerontology; published March 7, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10522-022-09949-y
- Michaela Wehrstein, et al. Eccentric Overload during Resistance Exercise: A Stimulus for Enhanced Satellite Cell Activation. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2022; Mar 1, 2022;54(3):388-398. DOI: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000002818.
- Sajad Fakhri, et al. Effects of Polyphenols on Oxidative Stress, Inflammation and Interconnected Pathways During Spinal Cord Injury. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity; Jan 7, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/8100195
- Mohammad Haroon, et al. Reduced growth rate of aged muscle stem cells is associated with impaired mechanosensitivity. Aging; 2022 Jan 13;14(1):28-53. DOI: 10.18632/aging.203830. Epub, 2022 Jan 13.
- Diego Salagre, et al. Melatonin induces fat browning by transdifferentiation of white adipocytes and de novo differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Food & Function, March 2022. DOI:10.1039/D1FO04360A
- Edward J.Calabrese, et al. Hormesis and neural stem cells. Free Radical Biology and Medicine; Volume 178, January 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2021.12.003
- Zhiyuan Ma, et al,A natural anti-obesity reagent derived from sea buckthorn polysaccharides: Structure characterization and anti-obesity evaluation in vivo. Food Chemistry; Volume 375, 1 May 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2021.131884
- Fessenden J. Muscle stem cell technology a prelude to new muscular dystrophy therapeutics. Medical XPress, March 17, 2022. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-03-muscle-stem-cell-technology-prelude.html
- Ioana Asofiei, Ioan Calinescu, Adrian Trifan and Adina Ionuta Gavrila. A Semi-Continuous Process For Polyphenols Extraction From Sea Buckthorn Leaves. Sci Rep 2019; 9: 12044. Published online. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-48610-6
STEMTROPIN: On the Forefront of Natural Stem Cell Enhancement
STEMTROPIN contains clinically tested ingredients proven to significantly and rapidly increase the production of stem cells and the release of growth hormone both during your workouts and while sleeping, for enhanced muscle building and recovery in as quickly as two hours.
20% INCREASE IN STEM CELLS: Contains a full clinical dose of 500 milligrams of sea buckthorn, which has been shown to boost stem cell production 20 percent in just two hours after a single dose. In addition to advancing muscle building, recovery and regeneration, stem cell proliferation may also be helpful in combating age-associated muscle loss.
72% INCREASE IN GROWTH HORMONE DURING EXERCISE: Contains a 5-milligram clinical dose of melatonin, plus 500 milligrams of Chlorophytum borivilianum and 375 milligrams of Mucuna pruriens standardized for 15 percent L-Dopa to boost GH levels as much as 72 percent during exercise.
NIGHTTIME STEM CELL AND GROWTH FACTOR ENHANCEMENT: STEMTROPIN can also be taken before bedtime to boost stem cell and GH production during sleep to help the body build and regenerate muscle tissue.
PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT: Optimizing these two powerful muscle growth regulators – stem cells and growth hormone – STEMTROPIN will enable you to increase muscle size and strength and improve recovery from your workouts.
COMBAT AGE-ASSOCIATED MUSCLE LOSS: As we age, the number of stem cells decreases and so does our production of growth factors, which leads to a loss of muscle size and strength. STEMTROPIN’s ability to increase both stem cells and growth hormone can help combat muscle loss as we age.
- Euro J of Endo (1999): 141; 22-26.
- Clinical Interventions in Aging (2019): 14; 253-263
The above statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, cure treat or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
For more information, visit musclemedsrx.com
- 72% Increase in GH*+1
- 20% Increase in Stem Cells*+2
- Supports Muscle Building, Strength and Recovery*
+ Within the normal range.