Bodybuilder Jon De La Rosa has been to hell and back.
After a very public divorce he retreated from the bodybuilding spotlight. Devastated, questioning everything about his life, Jon moved to Florida and began a several year battle with his inner demons of self doubt, depression and suicidal ideation.
On this episode of Legends of Iron Jon De La Rosa talks openly about his struggles and how he overcame adversity with the help of faith.
Included in this episode:
• Jon’s time spent at Oxygen Gym in Kuwait and if it was it a good fit or not
• His experience with the Building A Brotherhood Program and how that enhanced his life
• Teaming up with with 7X 212 Mr. Olympia Flex Lewis
• Building his own gym himself by hand with his partner
• His relationship with his father during the time that his dad went to jail
• Jon also describes being awake for hernia surgery and actually watching it happen!
This is a touching, emotional and ultimately inspiring episode that you do not want to miss.