The World's #1 Selling
Backed By Science
BEEF BUILDS MUSCLE
The Muscle Building Power of CARNIVOR - Backed by Research*
CHANGE YOUR WHEYS
100% PURE BEEF ISOLATE
6-Stage Purification Process
My new GO TO protein.
Chocolate Carnivore is packed with beef protein & more important.... it tastes GREAT.
I have no words to describe this great protein, I have tried many brands and I never noticed a difference ... until I was encouraged to try Carnivor, the taste is delicious and the best thing is that I have had good results when consuming it. I would always recommend her!
Really enjoying this product.
Back story: allergic to whey. Yep. Actual whey. Nope, not lactose intolerant. A direct whey allergy. This product got me really excited to get back into lifting. I never notice the taste being good or bad because I make smoothies. However after a month of using it I’ve put the muscle back on that I lost due to the gym closures.
Delicious fruity flavor, I blend mine with mangoes and watermelon. Mixes well in cold water, I was hesitant to try this since most proteins taste terrible. But this one is the best hands down.
Awesome, super quality and get lean gains and no upset stomach!
- Roos, D. (2019, May 8). The juicy history of humans eating meat. History.com. Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://www.history.com/news/why-humans-eat-meat
- Sharp MH;Lowery RP;Shields KA;Lane JR;Gray JL;Partl JM;Hayes DW;Wilson GJ;Hollmer CA;Minivich JR;Wilson JM; (n.d.). The effects of beef, chicken, or whey protein after workout on body composition and muscle performance. Journal of strength and conditioning research. Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28399016/
- Creatine phosphate. Creatine Phosphate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics. (n.d.). Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/nursing-and-health-professions/creatine-phosphate
- Address for correspondence: Ronald L. Terjung. (n.d.). Physiological and health effects of oral creatine... : Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. LWW. Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Fulltext/2000/03000/Physiological_and_Health_Effects_of_Oral_Creatine.24.aspx
- Griffin, J. W. D., & Bradshaw, P. C. (2019, July 31). Effects of a high protein diet and liver disease in an in silico model of human ammonia metabolism - theoretical biology and medical modelling. BioMed Central. Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://tbiomed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12976-019-0109-1
- Miramontes E;Mozdziak P;Petitte JN;Kulus M;Wieczorkiewicz M;Kempisty B; (n.d.). Skeletal muscle and the effects of ammonia toxicity in fish, mammalian, and avian species: A comparative review based on Molecular Research. International journal of molecular sciences. Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32629824/
- Wu, N., Yang, M., Gaur, U., Xu, H., Yao, Y., & Li, D. (2016, January). Alpha-ketoglutarate: Physiological functions and applications. Biomolecules & therapeutics. Retrieved December 23, 2021, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4703346/